Economically Priced, Environmentally Friendly,
Built for Safety & Visionary in Design
“Brewers can realize significant increases to their bottom line with the lower cost of ownership of the EVkeg system”
MADE IN USA
The EVKeg is a safe, durable polyethylene beer keg (150 PSI capability) that has the unique features of using an ozone sanitized liner that is replaced with every fill eliminating the need for keg cleaning, and a self setting pressure relief valve that prevents the keg from accidental over pressurization.
1. Consistent containment quality with every fill using ozone sanitized liner.
2. High oxygen barrier food grade liner – zero impact on taste/ 8 month shelf life.
3. Low purchase costs, lower shipping costs and no minimum order quantities - competitively priced beer keg
5. Reduction in water usage, detergent, labor, power, sewer discharge fees and waste water treatment costs associated with keg cleaning.
6. Safety – designed to the pipe standard (same standard used for gas pipe lines ) 150 PSI capability, resetting safety relief valve, no welded joints.
7. Lower freight charges by 4% due to the lighter EVkeg weight.
8. The keg is made in the USA resulting in rapid, “as needed”, purchase order delivery times of 10 days or less and better customer service through local distribution centers.
9. Our fast delivery response allows you to lower unused beer keg inventory
levels that absorb valuable working capital.
10. Zero theft value for scrap – the keg is useless to any thief without a liner. Little value in polymer scrap.
11. Zero keg dent and damaged rim repair costs.
12. Branding, keg identification and traceability options.
13. Keg preparation time of less than 1 minute, which is faster than many costly automated keg cleaning systems.
The EVkeg system allows the brewing industry to become responsible stewards of our environment by offering them the ability to save BILLIONS OF GALLONS of water that are currently being used around the world in the beer keg cleaning process.
To learn more about the EVKeg and how you can start to improve containment quality, save purchase and process costs, and have an immediate impact on your environment: